Website Autotech Recruit
Our job of the week at Autotech Recruit is for an MOT Tester & Vehicle Technician to work with an employer with a great reputation in the North East. They are a small and friendly independent business where customer service is paramount and they are currently looking for the right person to join their team of busy technicians.
Offering a salary of up to 26k and training and development, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Responsibilities and duties:
– Carrying out fault diagnosis
– Carrying out service and repairs to the highest standards
– Ensuring that quality procedures are adhered to at all times
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
– City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification (essential)
– 3 years’ + experience (desirable but not essential)
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
– Willingness to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Salary of up to £26k per annum
– 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
– Hours 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
– Saturdays on a Rota basis 8:30am to 12:30pm
– Opportunities for training and advancement
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Modern, clean working environment
– Well-maintained equipment
– Employee discounts
Our Client is looking for someone who can contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Jo at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.