Website Autotech Recruit
Our client, well-established and respected business with a friendly and professional team, is looking for a permanent Vehicle Technician who is a “good all rounder” to join their team in the Walsall area.
Over the past 30 years, our client has built a reputation for offering great customer service, affordable pricing and most importantly, a high level of service and expertise.
The ideal candidate will be a great team player and be committed to doing a good, thorough job.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Vehicle Technician:
– City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification
– 4 years’ + experience in a mechanical role
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Vehicle Technician :
– Excellent pay: up to £28K (depending on experience)
– Bonus Scheme
– Hours: Mon Fri 08:30- 17:30, Saturdays 8.30 to 5.30 – (this is to be discussed as to whether you have a day off in the week, work on a rota or get paid)
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Workplace Pension
– Training and development available
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.